V.I.B Invitation (Very Important Bride) – Hosted by Liz Bridal Designer of Caleche

Private consultation with Liz the designer of your Australian made Bridal Gown. Liz would love to meet with you and help to design the dress of your dreams. The perfect way to design your gown at an affordable price. Liz will be at Shazams Toronto Thursday evening the 9th June between 5pm and 8pm. And Friday the 10th June between 10am and 4pm. To ensure your appointment time please call Shazzam 02 4959 1236.

A very big CONGRATULATIONS to Carla and Chad from Georgetown, NSW for winning 1st Prize in our Edition 7 Reader Survey Competition. The lucky couple will enjoy a $5000 Photography Package from our friends at MMG Photo + Cinema.

“I’m so very happy to have won this fabulous package! The Hunter Valley Wedding Planner has been a god send to us in organising our special day. I am one VERY excited Bride!” Click here to read more.

For your chance to share in over $9,800 worth of prizes simply fill out our reader survey.

First prize valued at $5,000 MMG PHOTO + CINEMA Photography Package
Includes six hours of photographic coverage, cameras placed on each table for guests to take photos, projector at the reception showing photos of the day, a DVD slideshow and a contemporary 10 page, 20 facing wedding album.

Second prize valued at $2,860 Grand Mercure Newcastle
Five nights accommodation (including a Sunday night) for 6 people in a three bedroom, fully self contained apartment. Includes hot breakfast for 6 people each morning in the hotel restaurant and a 3 course celebration dinner with wine on one night.

Third prize valued at $2,000 Williams the Jewellers at The Junction
Williams the Jewellers $2000 jewellery voucher from Williams the Jewellers at The Junction – one store only! Click here to read more.

© Sheer Design & Hunter Valley Wedding Planner Magazine

Buyionamin.net